Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

Week 2

4/1... University Putra Malaysia organize one activity it's a called "Merentas Campus". My friend and I participate the activity. The activity was start at 8.00 am and finish at 12.00 pm.Although I'm not win the activity, I'm feel happy because I get a new experience.
5/1... Tonight I have first meeting flour at 10.30 pm.There do at 10.30 pm because some student had a night class. I should go to the meeting because I can get a merit beside that I also can know everything that a important thing.
6/1... Today i wake up earlier because I plan want to go the library at UPM with my friend. I went there because I want search some book to do my assignment. I go to the library buy bus at 10.00 am until 12.00 pm. After I lunch at Park View, I go back college to prepare the next class it is a BBI class.
8/1... Today,after my class was finish my friend and I was went the Minds because I want repair my lap top. My lap top no sound when I play the song, that day I lost 80.00 dollar because repair the lap top. I felt very sad....
9/1... At noon I have one discussion with my friend at JPPPL. I went there at 8.00 am because at 10.00 am, I have a Andragogi class. We discuss about assignment Training Design.
10/1... I'm was went a "Maal Hijrah" function at FPP. The function is to do with College Chancellor cooperation and Faculty Education.The function start at 8.00 am and finish at 1.30 pm.I feel very happy join the function because there are give each participant one book, pen and also certificate.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan