Khamis, 12 Februari 2009

Week 4

18/1, Colej Canselor organize one function it's a "Gotong-Royong Perdana".The function was start at 8.00 pm until 12.00 pm. All the student at KC are involve to clean colej area. Although I felt very tired, but I'm felt very happy because I get clean my college.
At 19/1, my friend and I was go to the Harmoni hall at Colej 5 for vote the "MPP" people.The election were start at 9.00 am until 5.00 pm.We will choose 16 free candidate.
20/1... Tonight my floor will be to do a Al- Mulk at 9.30 pm until 10.10 pm..After the Al-Mulk was finish we will eat food that was given by the host. I felt very happy because I can save my money that tonight.
21/1, my colej organize one English Debate between UPM debate and KC speaker.The debate was start at 9.00 pm until 10.30 pm.
22/1... I have a Yassin read at my flour at 9.30 pm tonight. The Yassin read will be to do every week at Thursday. Like usual we can get a food after finish the function. I like ate with my friend because many topic we can discuss and share with others.
24/1... This day my family and I was went shopping to buy new clothes to wear at "Tahun Baru Cina". I buy many clothes that red colour because tomorrow night I was went big dinner at my uncle house.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan